Intelligent exercise is a physical therapy system that is developed using the latest technologies of the day and used to normalize the body functions of the patient and to increase body resistance. Exercise is a sort of medicine and must be applied specifically to the person.
The importance of exercise in physical therapy
Exercise in physical therapy targets Muscle strength, flexibility and cardiovascular status, while also helping you to relax psychologically. It also helps reduce your drug doses, as well as a clever workout program that helps prevent and relieve muscle tissue loss. Even a 15-minute daily walk can have quite positive results on our health. It has been shown in many studies that the 15-minute exercise program, five times a week, is of great benefit to the patient. An ideal intelligent exercise program should consist of warming, stretching and strengthening movements
When to start exercising when you have physical discomfort:
You should do the exercise only after your doctor has approved it. Then you should apply the appropriate program in an environment that you like, and are comfortable with
• You should exercise while mentally awake to prevent accidents.
• You should take care of your body's water needs before exercise.
• Exercise should start by heating your body and you should stop by stretching.
• You must have information about your illness. In this way, you can complete your exercise without harming your body. Exercise and muscle contractions always cause "micro damage" in your muscles and exercise can cause this damage to increase.
• Exercise may extremely change laboratory results as it increases your CPK level (creatine phosphokinase). It may be useful to exercise the day before blood tests are done. But you should make sure your doctor is aware of your exercise
You should get support from a physical therapist
In some discomforts, a movement that is good for someone else may not be right for you. For this reason, you may need a special exercise program. You may need to get support from a physical therapist for a safer and customized exercise program.
Physiotherapists have extensive knowledge of the musculoskeletal system and prepare the most appropriate exercise plan for your situation. They teach you to do the exercises correctly in order to avoid harming you and maximizing benefits. Physical therapists can give alternative exercises to people with muscle loss or muscular disturbances. Trainers in a gym may not understand the specific needs of people with disabilities. For this reason, it is much more beneficial for you to take care to start exercising in the presence of physical therapy specialists.
What is a smart exercise system?
Movement in a smart exercise program is specially planned for each patient. In planning, exercise is planned considering the criteria such as person's discomfort, age, weight, muscle strength, strength and flexibility. Intelligent exercise also uses special devices that control the movement of patients. The purpose of this control is to optimize their effort and movements with their weight, number and duration pre-set with exercise devices. Thus, it is ensured that the person has maximum benefit from the exercise and all possible risks are reduced to a minimum. With En-Dynamic intelligent exercise program, strength and speed are adjusted according to the muscle structure of the patient. In this way:
• Exercise is made safer
• Muscle strength, mobility and flexibility increase
• The energy of the quiche is provided to make it feel good by increasing its durability
• Stress of joints is reduced during exercise
• Muscle tone and heart health are improved
With En-Dynamic intelligent exercise program, computerized monitoring can help achieve health and wellness goals. This specially programmed exercise machine helps you do full body exercises.
Smart exercise devices features:
In the intelligent exercise system, devices and instruments are used which are suitable for all types of physical therapy.
• In intelligent exercise systems, the devices can be adjusted according to the patient's height, weight and age.
• The set number and power of the movements included in the exercise are automated. The patient can safely complete the exercise on his own.
As age progresses, the importance of intelligent exercise increases
Intelligent exercise is necessary for people of all age groups, but people aged 60 and older constitute the predominant target group. Over the age of 60, there is tonus and loss of strength over time in the bones and muscles. In this case, a smart exercise program helps people to be treated without harming the bone and muscle structure. Muscles are strengthened to maintain the health of the person and to maintain normal life.
Smart exercise is also very suitable for professional athletes. It is a highly reliable and effective exercise method for those who want to maintain the condition or increase the existing condition, even those who want to get back to the old power and condition after sport injuries.