Romatem Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Hospitals Group serves both local and international patients at its hospitals and clinics in İstanbul, Bursa, Kocaeli and Samsun.
In addition to providing best healthcare, Romatem Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Hospitals Group strives to meet the needs of international patients.
International Patient Center is dedicated to assisting the patients before and during their stay in Turkey and ensuring that their stay is comfortable, and experience with Romatem is meeting or exceeding expectations.
We encourage international patients to contact our office before travelling to Romatem. Before recommending a treatment plan, our physicians will need to review the patient’s medical history and the documents demonstrating his/her latest condition (complete medical history, along with any applicable diagnostic test results via e-mail).
From the time the patients contact us, our International Patient Center will act as their main liaison with Romatem. It is the initial point of contact to provide patients’ medical reports, acquire medical information, consultation, treatment options, cost estimates and other information.
The experienced staff of the International Patient Center coordinates all aspects of a patient’s visit, scheduling appointments, arranging accommodation depending on the patient’s request and preference , assisting with hospital admissions and financial transactions. Transportation of the patient from and to the airport, from and to his/her hotel and Romatem in case he/she is treated in one of our out-patient clinics is also provided. For the patients in need, transportation services specially designed for the handicapped, or ambulance services may also be arranged.
In case the native language of the patient is other than English, our International Patient Center helps the patients and their families with organizing interpreter and translation services.
Our center is designed to organize the services required by the international patients, provide individualized programs and help them to derive maximum benefit from their stay as well as making them and their families feel at home.
- Scheduling medical appointments (hospital, physician and diagnostic appointments)
- Medical consultations
- Ensuring that the patient understands the instructions from physicians and physiotherapists
- Obtaining and delivering the copies of medical reports after consultations
- Cost estimates for anticipated treatment
- Facilitation of admission, discharge and payment procedures
- Travel and accommodation arrangements
- Arrangement of ground transportation from and to the airport
- Round trip transportation from the hotel to the clinic
- Arrangement of air and ground ambulance services
- Organizing special transportation services for the handicapped or the patients in need
- Translation services
- Services for accompanying persons
- Other services upon request
For more information please contact us :