AMADEO is one of the neurological rehabilitation devices that specifically designed for rehabilitation of the hand, fingers and thumb. It has the unique ability to achieve a high intensive repetition of hand movement to work on the flexibility of your joints and muscles and help regain movement in your hand following a Stroke, Spinal Cord Injury, Head Injury or other Neurological Conditions. The AMADEO can be used for both adults and children and it can target your whole hand or individual fingers.
AMADEO improves the movement and the strength of your fingers and/or hand. It also helps to reduce spasticity. Therefore, allowing you to regain the natural freedom of movement of your hands. Those who have used the AMADEO tell us the varied training and clearly structured feedback is motivating and helps them to reach their full potential.
The Benefits of AMADEO
- Continuous simulation of natural gripping movements
- Ideal for all phases of neurological rehabilitation in the form of active, supportive and passive therapies
- Measurement of the muscle activity and strength
- Integrated real-time biofeedback
- High flexibility and user-friendly
- Allows for high-intensity rehabilitation